Salary Expectations: £25-30K pa plus bonus
We now have a vacancy for a Sales Representative who will be responsible for assisting the company in developing and managing new and existing business in and around London and the home counties
Reporting to the Sales Director your responsibilities will include
- Working with the Sales Director and other sales team members to assist with marketing and promotion
- Field sales investigations and sourcing new leads
- Arranging and attending customer visits
- Attending out of hours customer and sales events
- Maintaining and updating the sales database
- Following up new business leads and e-mailing/calling potential customers
- Undertaking outbound telesales projects
- Preparing quotations and sales material for presentation to customers.
- Assisting the sales desk during busy sales periods
As a prospective candidate we will expect you to show
- The ability to build strong easygoing relationships with customers and colleagues.
- That you are responsible,enthusiastic,reliable and show initiative.
- That you are comfortable in a field sales environment
- Very good PC skills including use of Excel spreadsheets
- Some previous field sales experience essential
- Previous experience in construction/rental preferred
- An ability to work to deadlines
- Good verbal and written standard of English
- A driving licence
The package will be by negotiation and will include a base salary, company car/travel allowance and a performance related bonus.