Major Account Manager
Salary Expectations: Negotiable
We are looking to appoint an additional Major Account Manager who will be responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of accounts in and around London and the home counties.
Reporting to the Sales Director your responsibilities will include
- Arranging and dealing with customer visits, tenders, sales presentations, events and query resolution
- Working with the Sales Director and other sales team members to assist with marketing and promotion
- Working with the operations and depot managers to ensure that we maintain and develop the company's reputation for high standards, customer satisfaction and levels of service
- Submitting sales activity reports and attending regular sales and performance meetings
- Achieving the agreed sales targets for growth, new business and business retention.
- Keeping abreast of the market and of our competitors
As a prospective candidate we would expect you to show
- Excellent communication,customer relationship and team building skills and the ability to negotiate at senior level
- First class presentation skills and the ability to prepare proposals and deliver presentations in a professional manner
- A proven track record in sales in the construction or a rental related industry.
- An ability to work to deadlines
- Good IT literacy including Excel and Word.
- A current driving license
The package will be by negotiation and will include a base salary, company car/allowance and generous performance related bonus.